Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Convocation Day

KPTM Convocation Day .
Putrajaya International Convention Centre .
29 & 30 November 2013 .


Happy, enjoy & pain is the suitable word in study life because we struggle from day to night to achieve the glory. Special thanks to Allah coz giving the strength to completed the Bachelor stage, and not forgotten thanks to my family, lecturers and friends coz they are the people who support me from start until the last stage. Will remembered all the past moment that we laugh, cry and help each other.


Dear all my friend, this is for you and I make the best for you. By this way, this is the present for our glory day. 
















































 p/s: Congratulation again to my friends, hope this is not the end of our journey... see you again in the other journey. Love You All

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

 
Powered by Blogger.

Followers